Saturday, March 14, 2020

Octavian & Skepta Link Up On Latin-Inspired Single “Papi Chulo”

Octavian has been putting in work over the past few years, bending genres with influences from drill, electronic music, grime, hip-hop and more into his own unique fusion of worlds. The rapper released his last project, Endorphins that included “Bet” ft Michael Phantom and Skepta which became a massive hit in its own right. Now, Skepta reunited with Octavian once again for their brand new collab, “Papi Chulo.” Seeing as how they both enjoy pushing the boundaries, they tap into some Latin guitar stylings with their new collab as they sprinkle their verses with Spanish words. 

Skepta and Octavian continue to prove that they’re an incredible duo on wax that produces nothing but hits. Peep their new track below and keep your eyes peeled for more new music from both artists.

Quotable Lyrics
I’m in love with her brain
Man, she stuck on my mind
She only speaks when she has an epiphany
Kind of girl you want to fuck all the time
Ride me like I’m Ginuwine
I suck on her nipple, she suckin’ on mine
She told me hit it from behind
I stroke it, I pull it, I cum on her spine

from Young And Hungry Entertainment https://ift.tt/3cX8KSh
via Young And Hungry Ent.

source https://youngandhungryent.blogspot.com/2020/03/octavian-skepta-link-up-on-latin.html



from Young And Hungry Entertainment https://ift.tt/2vUjmRj
via Young And Hungry Ent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

French Montana “I Don’t Really Care,” YG “Sign Language” & More | Daily Visuals 11.1.21

Source: Astrida Valigorsky / Getty Last week French Montana found himself defending his music career when trolls suggested he hasn’t had...